These fab little cookies are refined sugar free, gluten free and dairy free, and are always a huge winner for us. They’re very low in natural sugar too, and plenty sweet enough with just two tablespoons of honey in the whole batch.
As I was making the dough I remembered the cookie stamp my husband bought for me two Christmases ago. I use it all the time, obvs realised that I’ve never used before, so rectified immediately. Glad I finally did, because as I’m sure you’ll agree, the end result was super cute.
Ingredients for 6-8 Easy Paleo Cookies (double up for a bumper sized batch)
80g ground almonds
20g coconut flour
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp coconut oil
Small free range egg
– preheat your oven to 175C, and prepare a baking tray
– mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined (I suggest adding one spoon of coconut sugar, tasting and then deciding if you need more)
– take a spoonful of the mixture into your hands and flatten it down into a little cookie shape, repeat, and stamp if you wish
– bake for 6-8 mins
– as an optional extra you could melt a little dark chocolate and drizzle over the top as I’ve done in the second photo
– store leftovers in the fridge