Hello everyone, Polly here. I absolutely love slime and have been making the best fluffy slime lately, so I thought I would write a blog about the recipe. You can see my other blogs by clicking here. If you want to know I am 9 years old so it is not a surprise that I absolutely love slime. Plus I am autistic so it is a great fiddle toy and so squishy, and so nice. So if you are autistic or you have a child that is autistic they will or you will love it.
Slime can get a bit messy but I don’t really care, because it is such a good activity and this is a lovely soft slime. I have to warn you though it is a bit sticky, but so nice to play with. The easiest way to resolve it is to give your hands a good scrub under the sink with soap. Normally I make butter slime but my mum bought me some other ingredients to make fluffy slime cause I wanted to try it out because, my mum knows how much I love slime.
To me slime is a great fiddle toy and lovely to play and make stuff. This recipe makes a decent amount of slime. It’s good for kids aged from 4 to probably about 14, but if their obsession is slime then even longer. This is my favourite slime ever! Let’s get slimy! (Normally I would say let’s get started but because it is a slime video I said let’s get slimy.)
- White PVA Glue
- Contact Lens Solution
- Shaving Foam
- Food Colouring
- Mix together 200ml of glue
- Add a couple of drops of food colour
- Add shaving cream bit by bit and mix
- Add contact solution bit by bit as well
- Mix well
- Mix until it’s not sticky anymore
- There you go enjoy the feeling!
Tips for making the best fluffy slime EVER
- If it is sticky then carry on working it and it should get less sticky
- Do not put too much contact solution in your slime
- Don’t put too much shaving cream in your slime either
- I prefer not to choose a dark colour for my slime (I like sky blue)