Welcome to week four of a linky with a difference. Thanks so much to everyone that joined in last week, your continued support means a lot. I’m really enjoying reading posts from new (to me) bloggers, as well as catching up with lots of my faves.
Last week’s posts can all be found on the board below.
– you can link up to three posts of any theme, and from any site, as long as it is your own original content.
– share other posts across all social media platforms; get pinning, tweeting and facebooking folks! I’ll be sharing every single post.
– no need to add a badge, but please use the hash tag #difflinky when sharing.
– only comment if you feel utterly compelled to because the post really resonates, please don’t write something as generic as ‘Great Post’ just for the backlink 😉
– the linky will go live on a Thursday evening at 7pm, and close at midnight on Sunday.[inlinkz_linkup id=570865 mode=1]