Welcome to week two of a linky with a difference. I’d like to say a huge and very heartfelt thanks to everyone that joined in last week, all 63 of you! I was absolutely blown away by the support, and it truly means a lot.
I’ve read every single post, commented on about half (couldn’t help myself), shared everything on Twitter, some on Facebook and pinned every post to the board below. I was glad to see familiar faces and brand new ones in the mix, and really hope to see lots of you linking up this week!
– you can link up to three posts of any theme, and from any site, as long as it is your own original content.
– share other posts across all social media platforms; get pinning, tweeting and facebooking folks! I’ll be sharing every single post.
– no need to add a badge, but please use the hash tag #difflinky when sharing.
– only comment if you feel utterly compelled to because the post really resonates, please don’t write something as generic as ‘Great Post’ just for the backlink 😉
– the linky will go live on a Thursday evening at 7pm, and close at midnight on Sunday.[inlinkz_linkup id=566181 mode=1]