The main difference with this linky is that you are being encouraged to share other posts across social media, rather than being obliged to comment.
I have read so many posts recently by fellow bloggers saying they have linky fatigue, and the constant cycle of linking up and commenting for the sake of it has become too much. I know I feel like this to some extent, which is why I’d like to try and do something a bit different.
I absolutely adore it when other people share my posts. It gives me such a huge sense of pride, and I can’t be alone in feeling like this. So with baited breath, I present to you, a linky with a difference!
– you can link up to three posts of any theme, and from any site, as long as it is your own original content.
– share other posts across all social media platforms; get pinning, tweeting and facebooking folks! I’ll be sharing every single post.
– no need to add a badge, but please use the hash tag #difflinky when sharing.
– only comment if you feel utterly compelled to because the post really resonates, please don’t write something as generic as ‘Great Post’ just for the backlink 😉
– the linky will go live on a Thursday evening at 7pm, and close at midnight on Sunday.
[inlinkz_linkup id=564507 mode=1]