1. Having a decent night and everyone waking up in a good mood.
2. The cackling happy sounds of my girls laughing when they’re playing.
3. Watching my baby boy grow and transform each day into a toddler (toilet splashing and all!)
5. My wonderful friends, who have been my pseudo family over the years.
6. Having a great job which enables us to not have to skrimp and scrape.
7. Cooking up a storm in my kitchen.
8. Receiving my royalties each month, which is proof that my book Become the Best You is actually selling. Still blows my mind a bit.
9. Taking back control of my daughter’s health, and moving things in a positive direction, come what may.
10. Knowing we are going on holiday in a month’s time.
11. Feeling proud that I have been on the GAPS diet for a whole year, and seeing my health improve during this time. Watch this space for my next update, which might just be a vlog.
12. My blog, which is two years old next week.
14. Enjoying good clean food, and watching the kids enjoy it too.
15. Coffee, strong black organic coffee.
16. Child free dates with hubby, we’ve managed two long lunches this year so far thanks to my in-laws. Here’s to many more.
17. The Raw Chocolate Co Vanoffee flavour choc bar, which quite simply tastes like heaven!
18. My two YouTube videos, can’t wait to film some more.
19. Hendrick’s Gin, love the stuff. Thank you to my dear darling friend who works for them and supplies us with freebies.
20. Watching awesome telly on Netflix.
22. Being told ‘I love you mummy’ – lovelies sentence ever.
24. Becoming real friends with other bloggers, they are a fab bunch.
25. Skype and Viber, which enable me to keep in touch with my far away friends.
27. Watching my 5yo grow in confidence with her reading and writing. She is awesome!
28. Knowing that I have catch ups in the diary with several of my besties over the next couple of months.
29. Charity shop bargains, best one ever had to be my hardly worn Jil Sander winter coat. Retails for around £1000, I bought it for £7.99!
31. Amazon Prime, we ordered something at 4pm on Tuesday and it arrived at 10:30am Wednesday. Amazing.
33. The way my boy looks at me when he’s breastfeeding. Our journey is coming to an end, and I intend to savour these last moments.
34. Eggs. Most nutrient dense natural food on the planet (providing you eat the yolk).
35. My bookshelves, which are chock full of incredible reads.
36. Coconut oil, I absolutely adore the stuff.
37. My lovely warm house. We got a big shock at how cold it is in a ‘normal’ house at the weekend when we stayed in an Air Bnb in Brighton!
38. Dragonfly Gunpowder Mint Green Tea, a lovely hot cuppa for when I’ve had my coffee quota.
39. My amazing neighbours.
40. Memories of far flung lands, and adventures had.
41. Knowing that I experienced so much life before having my kids, and never feeling that I’m missing out because of them.
43. Watching Love Actually and Guy Ritchie films. A little guilty pleasure of mine.
44. Watching my little man walk further on his own each day. I think he’ll be running around by the time we go to Greece.
45. Listening to my fave lady on the stereo Beth Orton.
46. Enjoying the success of my friends, such as the incredibly talented photographer Martina Bee.
47. Watching hubby work out. Exercise makes him so happy.
48. Having proper conversations with my 3yo, that girl amazes me every single day.
49. Comfortably fitting into my jeans and feeling good wearing them.
50. Looking forward to Brit Mums.
I must say I feel super grateful for my life right now. No matter how tough this motherhood lark can be, there is so much to be thankful for! I’d like to tag the following lovelies, no pressure though if you don’t fancy joining.
*my word this week is GRATEFUL